Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 8 years ago

Wouldn't you agree with me on this?

French canadians and the french are harmless. Sure they might badmouth you to north america, europe, middle east and asia, trying to get them to turn on you/attack. But that's it. French military men are known for raising the white flag. So Americans have no reason to fear an attack from Quebec or France.

read the entire question before you comment

Did you even read my question?

Read it again moron

Wouldn't you agree with me on this?

Additional Details

Favorite Answer

That is ridiculous. 1 french canadians aren't just from quebec dumb **** shows what you know about your bordering country and 2 research the 100 year war and your country has not won too many wars themselves.....a hint they've had allot of help from the world.

There's this saying in french: "once is not always". I'll explain this to the narrow-minded person that you are. It means that, just because it happened once, it doesn't make this a habit.

Actually, all these mocking remarks from American people towards French people just show how you are indeed uncultivated. Because, if you had oppened a history book in your entire life, you would have known that this false reputation is only due to WW2. Did you ever wonder why France did that ? Do I have to remember you that WW1 was mainly a war between France and Germany until other nations join about the last years. France became really weakened after this war and didn't think Germany would go against Versailles treaty, recreating its army.

So, maybe France could have fight fiercer, but there was still people who resisted. How are you to judge an entire nation ? You don't even know this country and what really happened.

And if you knew France history, you'd know France hold the record of battles won in Europe. France has a strong military history, past and present.

Here 2 videos of French military victories:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEcYAbtJcKk

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH67_RqNlGE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=fvwrel

I nearly forgot, Quebec is part of Canada, so if americans attack Quebec, they'll have to fight against Canada. And you should know that Quebec has nothing to do with France anymore, except for their origins. So, you can insult France with your false statements, but you can't say the same thing about French Canadians, because they were already over there during WW 1 & 2. And I think they would be very upset that you compare them to French people about this. Just think a little bit before you talk.

Source(s): I'm French