Am I having trust issues or is he really full of $hit?

An incident occurred with the guy I'm dating that resulted in him being hospitalized as he claims to have injured his back while helping a family member move one morning. The issue I'm having is that it was never brought to my attention until eight hours after the fact. During that day while I was at work I have been trying to reach him and he nevered answered, called me back, or text me back. When he finally replied to me and again this was eight hours later it was in the form of text that read he had been in the hospital all day and that he was in too much pain to talk but yet he was texting? I immediately told him that I didn't believe his story via text and he began sending me pictures which showed his hospital wristband, meds prescribed, etc. My whole thing is why not text me that you were on your way to the hospital or even text me when you arrived because when you arrive there's a wait to been seen. The whole story doesn't sit well with me or my instincts. He claims there was no svc in the hospital and that he had an issue with the disc in his back? He called me the next morning trying to explain but something doesn't feel right. Am I wrong?

Favorite Answer

Look Rose,

How could any one know that. Just give it some time. No one and I mean no one likes to be told there lying. Don't jump to conclusions. Now if he is hurt; do you care about the guy? Then shouldn't you be there for him? If you can't trust him move on. If he's lying you will find out soon enough. But from what you said; I would do this. Treat him like a king. Do all those things guys like from a girlfriend and if he's doing something wrong it will be apparent. I don't want to be hard on you but it sound like you have trust issues. It's a pretty elaborate lie with hospital pictures.

Take care and think before you act on this one.

Something is wrong somewhere ....go to the said hospital and ask what landed him there or find out that family member he ws helping ....he probably got beaten up by a gang who caught him with therr wife lol.

I would believe him. Why would he make that up? If someone is in that much pain they just want to get help, not text everybody about it. Granted, since your his gf he should have assumed you would like to know. But it will be pretty obvious if it was a lie or not next time you see him. Will he be in pain taking medication ...or totally fine?

No idea. But if I were in his shoes, I'd stop dating a woman who was so involved with herself that her issue was about proof instead of making me a tasty treat and coming over to massage my feet and tell me how sorry she was I got hurt.

Stop dating him immediately. If you can't trust him, even when he sends you proof, there is no good basis for a long term relationship...and yes, you DO have trust issues.

• Sue B

Yes your worng! Your so very much wrong. Your the type of person who would expect a call for someone on their dying bed, because you think your that important. He needs to dump your *** yesterday!!!!