Proof ofLegal authorization to work in US?

I'm applying for target and this is one of the things required. What is it exactly? How do i give them proof? I am a US citizen.

1 Answer

  • Mark J
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Pretty straightforward.

    You'll need it for the I-9 you'll be required to complete if hired.

    You'll need proof of identity and proof of authorization to work. If you have a US passport, that's all you'll need. Otherwise, you'll need a federal/state issued photo id of some kind (military id, state license, state ID) and either your social security card or a copy of your birth certificate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.