i want a cheap car radio that just has bluetooth and aux?

anyone know where i can find one or link me on on amazon im not really looking for one with a CD player if that helps cuz i dont own any CDs

Update:

my iphones headphone jack went out so i was just looking for something cheap like 50 bucks or even 75 plus the nearest cartoys from me is 3 hours

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What's 'cuz'?

How can somebody that is unable to write or spell be allowed onto the public road?

Honestly......

Source(s): dictionary.com
  • 8 years ago

Pioneer DEH-6400BT. Has Aux, Bluetooth, USB, Tuner, BT Audio, CD. Changes colors. Easy to use. Bought mine for $139.99 USD at BestBuy

• 8 years ago

you can find a lot of cheap ones that just have that, my segestion is go to cartoys retail if you have one by you. I wanted the same thing, something cheap when i went shopping and i went there i got a kenwood that had blue tooth usb input output jack and ipod/phone connections for only 120$ and installation was included and i was out of there in less than two hours. if youre shopping online i would stick to kenwood pioneer and sony unless you go into a retail shop and see it first hand and touch it before buying something different online.

Source(s): cuz means cause and cause means because for the people that want to be an a#$ and not answer right, cuz we all knew what he meant.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.