WOW: how do I become exalted in my guild?!?

Im trying to become exalted in my guild, I'm still in the "neutral" phase. I know I need a guild Tabard..how do i get one? and do i become exalted the same way i would with other places? by doing dungeons etc? or do i need to do something different?

• J
    Favorite Answer

I believe you can get a guild tabard at your guild bank. Which is in the same place as your regular bank. You can also buy one from a guild tabard vendor, near a guild master character.

For example, as a Night Elf or Worgen, there's a bank in the capital city of Darnassus.

As for guild rep, just do pretty much anything in the game. Quests, dungeons and raids with your guild mates as a group, rated battlegrounds,, arenas, guild achievements, even fishing and cooking.

Hope that helps.

I appreciate the way you feel my pal, and with no shaggy dog story your story could be very inspiring, I even replica it to a phrase document. I too have played WoW and though I in no way bought as addicted as you since I played the free variant and that i'm a HARDCORE Halo fan I do quite a few inside considering and i have come to think what you are feeling. I am mind-blown by using the passion and the element you gave for your description, which I (not like different ppl) do not bear in mind stupid or make enjoyable of. If I may just advise, you will have to write a booklet, your potential to describe your feelings, lifestyles and experience in WoW is beyond average. That you can set the atmosphere within the very WoW universe, inform your tale and give it the ending it rightfully deserves. Should you decide to do this and put the identical passion i'd beg you exalted light of dawn, twilight vanquisher draenei gladiator, conqueror of naxxramas, grand marshal of the alliance and Champion of Ulduar to provide me the glory to receive a private msg revealing the publishing date so i will be able to be the primary to get a copy. I hope i have helped whatsoever feasible, good good fortune.