Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Wasn't Darth Cheney a "mistake"?

Favorite Answer

All I can say is, I was upset when Gore lost, but when 9/11 happened, I was happy Bush was in office. We needed someone to pick up a big stick and start swinging it. He did.

About Cheney, most people at that level are "doing their best". He just wasn't that good at resisting the pressure and temptation of helping big business while throwing the common man into the lions den. This current economic crisis is a steep price to pay for the Bush/Cheny era.

Not at all. He did just what I voted for him to do, contribute to the downfall of the United States. Bush-Cheney were successful beyond my wildest dreams. If only McCain had won, we'd be living in the post-US period right now!

• Mark

You kidding? Choosing Cheney as a running mate was the most truly principled choice of a running mate -- as opposed to opportunistic -- that there has ever been.

It's not like Bush needed to get Wyoming's three electoral college votes, or that Cheney was as much a telegenic charmer as Dan Quayle and John Edwards.

No, George, I AM your father!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT A DEPRESSION IS LIKE GIVE OBAMA 4 MORE. IF NOT VOTE AGAINST OBAMA 2012.

ANYONE WHO VOTES MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO ARE YOU SUPPORTING BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA OR BARRY SOETORO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

hmmm, angry fear driven conservatives, thats new....

Oh, oh, oh..... that is just sooooo cutsey...... N O T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!