Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Libs: If McCain were president today and the economy was like it is now would you say he deserves another term?

Favorite Answer

IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT A DEPRESSION IS LIKE GIVE OBAMA 4 MORE. IF NOT VOTE AGAINST OBAMA 2012.

ANYONE WHO VOTES MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO ARE YOU SUPPORTING BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA OR BARRY SOETORO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Absolutely.

McCain was an honest and honorable man. I disagreed with him politically, but you can't disagree with success. He was what a Republican should be - a decent human being who just happens to present a different point of view. If McCain had won, and he had responded to the economic crisis in the same way Obama has, and we were looking at unemployment dropping in the same way we are now - yes, I would vote for his re-election.

If Republicans were running anyone even remotely similar to McCain this time around, they could capture a lot of disgruntled center-left votes from people who are disappointed with Obama. But by embracing their insane elements - the Tea Partiers, the racists, the birthers, the McCarthyists, the conspiracy theorists - Republicans have thrown 2012 away.

Not a lib, I voted for McCain, and if everything was the same, the spending, the deficits, the unemployment, the economy, I would stay home this election cycle. No way I would vote for McCain again.

I wish the democrats would have decided to run someone else, it's time for someone, ANYONE, else to have a chance. I never voted for Clinton, but I'd vote for him in a heartbeat over Obama.

• justa

Yes, you obviously don't remember where we were when Obama took office.

Now, the thing is, if McCain had won, and Republicans had seen that as a vote of confidence for their methods, don't you think we would have been in even worse shape clinging to the mistakes of the past? Ones we knew didn't work.

We should have elected a positronic robot from the start in order to avoid McCain and Obama.

the economy would not be as it is now because the Republicans would have supported the same measures they always did, but thwarted when the black man who is president put forward the SAME measures. the republicans are NOW, at this point in time...THE cause for the economy being what it is because they put party before country

• Mark

Surely you've got to realize that asking a question like this of a lot of highly partisan people is like asking a gazelle how much they like the cheetahs.

These morons would be screaming at the top of their welfare fed lungs on the rooftops of their ghettos to oust McCain.

If he, like Obama, purposely tried to crash it (Obama's objective... in his own words) then yes, of course.

Why do you assume that liberals are as small minded as you are?