Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Is there really someone out there for everyone?

I'm 22 and I don't believe there is anyone out there for me. Any girl that I ever speak to already has a boyfriend. And I've never even had a girlfriend before.

I'm 23 and I've found the girl I will settle down with we've been together for 9 months already and it doesn't even feel like that...so you're wrong quit being emo and be confident that's what I did and look at where I'm at now

Humans are quite plentiful as potential mates of one another, but here's the problem: The girls that like and would date you, you probably would have nothing to do with. And the girls you like and pursue, many of them will have nothing to do with you.

That's why you need to keep looking and looking, until you find the girl that you like who also likes you back. It's a numbers game, and you've probably been giving up too easily - not trying with enough girls.

Yes there IS someone out there for everyone...just keep looking and one day you'll find that girl.

Ryan, you need to be patient. One day, whether it'll be in a year, two or even when you're 30, somebody somewhere in the world will find you, don't worry about it :)

Yes there is someone out there for everyone

Yes, love will find you.

Yes, don't lose hope.