How to get a full-ride scholarship?

I'm planning to attend an in-state college (U of A possibly as I want to become a pharmacist). I haven't taken my SAT yet since I'm going to be a junior this year. My GPA is fairly good...

4.1 out of 5 or 3.6-ish out of 4. I'm pretty involved in my community/school since I'm in NHS and the environmental club, and I do community service. If I keep this up could I have a chance for a full-ride scholarship?

Do you have to send them your application to be offered one? How does it work, I'm still new to this ahaha. Thanks

So should I just apply for a lot of small scholarships and add up the tuition that way?

• Alex

You really don't have a shot. Only the top one percent or so of applicants to college are offered full ride scholarships. With only a 3.6, you're probably not even in the top 1% of your high school.