Long story, can't get her out of my head?

I've posted about this before but need more advice, I'm gonna try to keep it short (apologies if it doesn't turn out to be), but basically I've had classes with this girl for 3 years we started talking and enjoying each others company for about 1 year. I thought she liked me, so I got comfortable and started flirting. Her friends told her it was obvious I liked her, she asked if I did and I said yes. At this point I didn't ask her out, because she had a boyfriend. She mentioned many times she "would date me if she didn't have (enter boyfriend's name here)", I respected her status and still didn't ask. She pulled me in a doorway one day and we kissed, I hesitantly said "I think I love you" and she said the same, I'm fairly shy btw. At this point I thought I was set and thought asking her out wasn't a bad idea even considering she has a boyfriend and what just happened. Few days after that she shifted attention to one of my friends, saying he was cute and junk, so obviously I was jealous. I held back asking her out and the two of them apparently went out for 2 weeks. My 'friend' knew I liked her and went with her anyways. I had jealousy in me, but I didn't know if I hated him until he actually tried to make me jealous in ways I'm not going to mention. She asked me if I hated him, so I said no because I didn't want her to be concerned or anything else. They lasted only for 'bout two weeks and now he noticed that he doesn't ACTUALLY like her. Now we're kind of cool between each other but it's just not the same as it used to be because of what happened. Now I was wondering where Mr. Boyfriend was when this was happening so I was really shocked. Now a lot of my friends including the one that went out with her make fun of her even more than they used to. Now she's not the most popular girl, but a lot of my friends don't really like her, and the ones that know I like her say I can do better. I look through all the teasing and bullsh** my friends give me for liking her. We used to talk and text before but now we're distant because she knows I was hurt. What do I do? Should I try to make contact? I'm trying to forget about her but she's always on my mind. Is this my fault? I loved her as a friend and more but I just can't not care.

Favorite Answer

gosh dude, that is harsh. you need to forget about her. i know that you really like her but if she felt the same about you she wouldn't have dated your so called friend. Try to talk to her friends and flirt with them to annoy her, ignore her and talk to other girls cuz it will give you the power in the fake relationship she has with you. don't go after this girl, she definitely playing you. i know its hard but u can let her go, nothing is permanent.

Thats harsh. If she cheated on her boyfriend with you, then shifted her attention to another boy, then she's no good. I will not say whore, but it's a thought. Maybe you have fallen for someone who just wont have any feelings for you. But, if you feel you like her alot and know her more than the others, than this is your chance to go get her. While she's being ignored by friends and made fun of, stand up for her and comfort her! She'll appreciate it and know you were the one she's wanted all along. Good luck!

The girl you like is s slut...sorry to tell you that you got PLAYED buddy!! That 'friend' who went out with her IS NOT YOUR FRIEND...he played you too!! Get ride of them both!! A REAL friend would NOT have done that...OR he would have asked you if it was ok to date her...he would have asked your permission and if you said no I like her he would have respected that...for this lil slut to pull you in the hallway and kiss you when she kept telling you she had a boyfriend and would date you ONLY if she didnt have one yet kisses you like that...yep she's a slut.

That only means you are NOT the first guy she has done this with. She asked you if you hated him because she gets off on guys being jealous and fighting over her...He doesn't like her because the excitement of the chase is over. He only wanted to see if he cold pull her. He probably got in her panties and is finished with her. I'm pretty sire she gave it up to him.

Leave that scandalous attention grabbing slut alone and find a REAL friend and REAL girlfriend...Don't keep getting played my friend learn the signs before it's too late. I have a friend who started out like you and he's out of thousands of dollars and heart broken because he got played by a slut like that...he thought totally with his heart and not his mind and you can't do that you can't let your heart take over... and she used him for everything she could get...don't be that guy!!!

i think you should contact her since people no longer give her attention like before. A secret i know is, if u want to get a girl; if she has too much attention, ignore her, if she has no attention, give her attention. Contact her, but keep it cool...make her be the one to chase you haha

Source(s): my brain

yes long story . may be this is good

tell her what you told us... you love her as a friend and more.