Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

can my girlfriend get an abortion if me or her isnt 18?

ohkay so me and my girlfriend had sex like two weeks ago and i didnt have a condom but i didnt *** but shes been having some signs of her being pregnant. oh and im only 17 and shes 16. is there anywhere that i can go where my parents dont need to know about this?

Favorite Answer

let her read my answer or say you to her these things:remember:at least give the baby up for adoption

I think your parents will help you keeping the baby :)...it's quite "ok"they may get surprised when you tell them but then they'll help you =)

adoption(so life)is better than abortion....then there's also open adoption so you can follow your baby growing up :)

so please the most important thing is:not abort,then I suggest keeping him\her and you see his\her “THANKS”in his\her smile because you didn’t abort him\her despite your difficulties!

then adoption is better than abortion that doesn't let the baby live and hurt you too :)

say yes to life ;) you'll be aware you have done the best choice ;)

Call your nearest office of Planned Parenthood. Every state has different laws.