Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

why is Christianity and Islam trying to take over the world?

im pretty sure the peaceful religions are thinking wtf is wrong with them

@Jersey thats because your a christian if you were an atheist like me you see that both are trying to take it over so stop being biased and open your eyes

• Favorite Answer

A religion that thinks their god is the creator of the universe thinks they know what morality is better than any Earth-based laws. So some of them end up trying to force it on others because they think they are serving the creator of the universe. It's sad, they use faith to get people to just believe it with no verification.

Yes this is Christians included. I don't know how many times I've ran into Christian theocrats in the US.

The devil at the end of times is wanting to take over the world and press his thoughts into all men head. There are several religions that are nothing but an occult. Some are nothing but a paganism, while others are just confused. I assume the two religions you are talking about is Catholic and Islamic.

Well I am a Muslim so I will speak for the Muslims. Look it's not the people's fault not just Muslims but world needs way better leaders. I mean why are all these corrupt people becoming leaders of nations. The reason is because they lie and lie and lie before their elections and they never fulfill their promises. Don't blame the people blame the poor leadership.

Christianity is slowly loosing america. I dont have a problem with any religion but there are alot of bad christian over here. People are turning back to older ways then christianity or atheism over here.

Don't forget - Satan told Jesus that he could get the entire world to bow down to Jesus...Christians are trying to make that prophecy come true...

I seem to recall Stalin asking how many divisions the Pope has.

• Because they believe saving people's eternal souls is more important than making this life better. That philosophy made more sense when people's lives everywhere were crap.

• Aminda

We are uniting. And we shall crush the anti religious rebellion. Take cover!!!!

Jersey Girl, really? Then please explain how the f*** Chrstianity has spread so far? And explain why the f*** churches still send missionaries to parts of the world?

This world belongs to Jesus and when he comes back he's taking it. Thats that.