Should I ask my best friend out?

People had been saying that my friend, who is a girl, and I should hook up and be a couple. However, she respond to everyone is that we're just best friend just like Spongebob and Patrick. First of all, I didn't know we're even that really close and second of all, what's does that mean? Secretly, I am falling in love with her so every word she says is something I want to decipher if she feel the same back.

Second part of the question, lately, this summer, she and I had been really close. We hang out a lot and she's probably the only girl I hang out with all day. We did a lot of things together, we workout, went out on an adventure,took bunch of picture, and just recently, she post up a picture of me and her holding hands with a heart sign. I ask her why she post it and she say she thought it was cute. It may seems that she may like me but how could I know she just teasing me. She haven't respond to any my physical contact with her. I'm hoping it's just the reason she's being shy about it.

Should I ask my best friend to be my girlfriend even if it meant everything changing?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Yes, you should ask, because you can't stand leaving things as they are.

Suggested script:

"Look, I'm totally serious about this. So don't tease me about cute photos or TV shows. I'm falling in love w/ you and I need to know if I have a chance, or if we're never going to be anything but friends."

I guess the Spongebob -Patrick thing she said was the teasing.Yep go ahead and ask her you will never be sure till you do but yeah she might be shy too.

Source(s): Like my answer?Then feel free follow my new blog for more tips.You are welcome: http://beautybookworm.blogspot.com/