you know those 50$ visa cards you can buy at walmart can you use those on paypal?

i want to know you can use those 50$ visa cards that you can buy at walmart can you use those on paypal or google checkout

• Roddy
    Favorite Answer

PayPal accepts Green Dot as they have a partnership with them. Most others won't work.

1

Source(s): Get Walmart Gift Card - http://walmartgiftcard.ohfos.com/?KRA
  • Paul R

If you can't do that, I have a suggestion.

Are you aware Paypal has its own Visa card? You can load money into Paypal by buying a load card at 7-11 (probably at Wal*Mart too) and then connecting it to your Paypal account. Then you can either access your Paypal account directly or use its card for anything where you need a Visa card.

Absolutely NOT.

Paypal does not accept any prepaid cards. This is intentional as a way to weed out scammers and underaged users.

I used mine for ebay and ot worked fine with paypal. you should b fine to use wherever u want. I also used amazon