Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 8 years ago

Why do people hate gingers!?

I have recently started dating a ginger boy and he gets picked on at school becoz of his hair colour and doesnt have many friends and when I told my parents about him and they said is he ginger and i said yes and they started laughing then a family friend was told and he said the worst kind so i was just wondering becoz he is really nice and all but people judge him on his hair colour

Favorite Answer

Hair color does not define who a person is, unfortunately in this world image defines personality and belief which it should not. Unfortunately we live in a world where associations and stereotypes are made to make different people more divided to themselves just because they are different. Help stand up for him and if those people cannot look pass hair color than who he really is then those people have no clue of what it is like to be equal or to be mature. Stand up for him stronger and show not only you care for him but how stupid it is to make fun of people just because they look different its not so different to the reasons of why there are racists.

I heard "gingerbread man" used by a mother to describe her half white, half black son.

To absolutely find the correct answer to your question is impossible. I can guess that it's because our current culture values mediocrity. George Bush is popular with Southerners because he doesn't seem very smart, so the uneducated dimwits don't find him threatening. Notice how the teens all have to wear the same clothes and now they all have to have tattoos? Red hair is different and a lot of fearful people in this country want everybody to be the same, at least they want everybody to look the same. Don't get fat either or people will hate you because of that too.

Stop using that word. There's no such thing as a "ginger" person. It's some stupid thing invented by South Park. It's not a race or a description or anything. It's a very, very, stupid and hateful joke. It's like calling all people with pale skin "Caspers".

People love to hate people.

Apparently they steal soles -_-

People are retared

I have a best-guy friend I wannna date, he`s my gingy ;)

Scientists say, it`s not a natural hair colour such as: brown, black and blonde. I personally find nothing wrong with it.

I ask the same thing and never got a good answer. I think it's because people just love to hate each other.

people have nothing else to do so they bully people. then when the guy walks into a school with a gun and starts shooting they dont understand why.

Because they have no souls and their hair is fiery red like the devils Dick

They don't have souls