Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 8 years ago

Have you ever did this to your bf?

Have you ever did this to your bf?

He plays xbox all the time would you hide it he never helps clean up and doesnt pay much atteion to me would you hide it? or have you and what about a time limit? need advice

Favorite Answer

Hide it? Set time limits? Uh- no. I would not be parenting my boyfriend! What you do depends on how serious the problem is. If he is neglecting the house and the relationship I might give him and ultimatum. Either you help me and spend some time on this relationship or you might now have one.

NO! if you do he could break up with you and nagging him about his gaming and how he doesn't help, pay attention to you, etc will just start a fight. he probably uses gaming as a way to relax or something. im sure you do stuff that annoys him too so just casually talk to him and nicely explain that you need a little help with cleaning and stuff but don't say it like your yelling at him just ask nicely to help out more,

Are you talking about your boyfriend or your son? He sounds very immature. Why should you have to hide it from him? If he isnt helping you clean up, kick his *** to the curb and find someone else.

• Katie

Uh NO. I hate how much time he spends on his games, but it's part of his life so I compromise. I don't like his games and I'm sure there are things he doesn't like that I do.

hide his xbox then get a dreamcast and REVIVE DREAMCAST give him the game shemmue and you will have him trained in 3 days

Lol, why dont you just play the game with him? Those games are pretty fun.

id get a new bf