(A lil Long) Please help me understand why i'm feeling this way...is it silly of me? SERIOUS answers PLEASE?

I know this may sound silly but I need some insight and different views. So please help me out...I've been seeing one man for six ears. He is the love of my life. He's the only man I've been with in six years...I met him online (I know what ur thinking probably but back then it was pretty cool to meet people online it has totally changed nowadays) Anyways we met and really hit it off...So much so that a couple years into the 'relationship' I ended up moving to his state to be closer to him

Ok fast forward...I discovered that I actually didn't get to see him as much as I thought I would. I thought by moving there we'd get stronger and basically have a 'real' relationship...Well things don't always go as planned...

Fast forward again...although I moved back to my home state we picked up where we left of. BUT i was always the one visiting him. We're 10hr drive or a 2hr flight away. I was going to see him twice a month....it has since dwindled to several months in between our visits because I always want him to come see me sometimes it's only fair...

Every time I ask him he always says no. For a while I started to think he wasn't able to leave the state but that wasn't the case Lol! It's been a couple years and he still hasn't come to my state...to give you more info he hasn't been out of his state in years. YET...a few days ago we were texting I find out from him he's in Texas!! Hot a$$ 100 degree weather Texas of ALL places he cold go to...this is SO out of his norm!

When he told me initially I was pretty mad like how can he go to Texas but not come and see me?! I asked him did he go to see a female and his answer was No. (of course he's say that and I still don't really believe him) He told me his 'boy' lives out there and that's who he is visiting...I told him his boy must be REALLY 'special'!...

My thing is how can he go to Texas and visit his BOY but not come to visit me??? Do you think he really went to see his BOY or a female...I'm wondering should I just give up on him or what ( i know I should know the answer but I don't because I love him and you know how loves fu***s up ur rational thinking that's why I'm here)

I'm hurt he went to Texas and I told him that...I told him after all the years I've asked and practically begged for you to come see me you go to hot A$$ Texas (it's 103 degrees there right now PLUS humidity!) So is it a woman or could it be his BOY like he says and should I just let the whole strange relationship we have go and move on...any insight is greatly appreciated Thank You...

AND JUST TO CLARIFY...

His 'BOY' as in Friend...

Favorite Answer

Well it is suspicious.. I'll give you that. He makes an effort to go see his "boy" but not his girl. He might of went and saw a girl, you never know. You might be taking this relationship a bit more seriously than him (going to see him twice a month, moving back and forth..). If I were you, I'd have a serious chat with him and ask him where he thinks the relationship is going. I mean, you've been seeing him for 6 years long distance.. doesn't that become long?! Lol.. Just talk to him and if he's not as serious as you, move on! You don't want to waste any more time right?