What do I need for year 9?

I am taking:

English

Maths

Physics

Biology

Chemistry

Drama

Pathways(Drama:L)

German

French

IT

DT

Food Tech

Textiles

Geography

History

RE

PE

Games

PSME

Music

Piano.

I am getting a 12 part organizer, for sure!

Can someone tell me the 12 main subjects there?

Also, longest list of school supplies will get 10 points :)

Favorite Answer

1. English

2. Math

3. Physics

4. Biology

5. Chemistry

6. Geography

7. History

8. German

9. Drench

10. IT

11. DT

12. Textiles

What do I need for year 9?

****SCHOOL SUPPLIES******

BASICS

- No. 2 pencils

- Mechanical pencils

- Colored pencils

- Pencil sharpener (hand-held with a top to collect shavings)

- A large pink eraser

- Ballpoint pens (Get a few red ink ones too, because some teachers have students do peer editing.)

- Highlighters

- Spiral-bound or composition notebooks

- Loose-leaf notebook paper (Teachers can be picky about paper. Some ask that students use the college-ruled variety.)

- A ruler with English and metric measurements

ORGANIZATIONAL HELPERS

- Several three-ring binders (Some teachers require that a binder be used exclusively for their class.)

- A three-hole punch (a regular one or one that fits in a three-ring binder)

- A pencil case that fits in a binder

- Binder dividers (The kinds with pockets are good for loose papers.)

- Pocket folders

- Folders that fit in binders

- Agenda/Planner

- A calendar for scheduling assignments

- A sturdy, supportive backpack (Some schools do not permit rolling backpacks because of space considerations, so check with your school before considering this option.)

- Two combination locks (If the school lockers do not have built-in locks, you might need one for the hallway and one for the gym.)

- Flash Drive to save any important documents

STUDY AIDS

- Index cards, ruled and unruled (These are great for making flash cards.)

- Highlighters

- A calculator (Check with the math teacher first before investing in an expensive one. Graphing calculators, for example, are required in many high school math classes. Teachers advise parents not to buy a calculator with more functions than students will use.)

*****WHAT TO BRING ON THE FIRST DAY****

Folder - for all the syllabuses, rules, guidelines, & supply lists that your teacher passes out

Pencil - Just in case your asked to do a small activity that involves writing

Paper - Again for the small activity

Locker items - If your locker was already given out to you then it's best to bring your lock & throughout the week you can bring your locker items.

Binder - Just a 1"

Backpack - To carry everything and sometimes teachers give out textbooks

Money - For lunch of something

--And any girl/boy accessories that you may need. (ipod, phones, makeup, brushes, etc.)

i have no idea about the first Q, sorry.

But the second question, all you need is your pencil case with all your stationary in (all you really need is pen,pencil, sharpener, eraser, ruler and protractor,), Trainers for PE, apron for food tech and a bag big enough to fit all your homework and stuff in. Oh and a scientific calculator

Year 9's not much different, don't stress it, it'll be fine. They'll tell you anything else you need

• Linda

When I was a junior in high school (year 11) I started dating a freshman (year 9). We dated for two years. Nothing wrong with it.