Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Have you ever did this to your bf?

He plays xbox all the time would you hide it he never helps clean up and doesnt pay much atteion to me would you hide it? or have you and what about a time limit? need advice

Hiding it will only piss him off...especially if he plays it all the time...you need to figure out why he thinks the xbox is more interesting than you...Do you guys do things together?? BUT be glad that he's in the house with you playing xbox...he could be in the streets doing who knows what!! YES have that talk with him about rationing out his time...and also since he likes it so much try and learn how to play it with him sometimes even if you dont really like it...I think he'll appreciate that instead of hearing you nag about it...keep peace and harmony (but tell him him it goes both ways..."compromise" ) so when you want to go to the flower museum he has to go too lol!

• ?

Hey Misty, don't hide his stuff. My advice to you is to TALK with him about it. Communication is the key to a happy relationship. If he still ignores you and you feel like a third or forth priority in his life then consider breaking up with him or find some help for both of you.

If you think he dosn't love you anymore then give it some more time, maybe a few weeks, try impress him and get some glow into the relationship again. If he RETURNS that then it is good, if he dosn't then he's not interested anymore.

Good luck :)

If my boyfriend plays the xbox, i just fill my time with stealing his computer. However, next time you want him off the xbox- strip down to underwear only. then just get on the computer or read a book. something to tease him slightly. Make a simple comment about how we never have time for the fun stuff because things around the house havent been getting done and your on the xbox. dont be rude about it. just tell him to take his time... while you slowly start to tease him even more.

• Amy

This happens to a lot of woman guys do this a lot and sometimes they just do not relize what they are doing either something in a guys brain I guess lol. And yes I have hid his things many times and try talking to him first because like I said sometimes they do not understand it and if you say something he may get it and come around if not then hide his crap and do not clean up after him or do his laundry just do your things only.

Don't be scared to tell him that you don't like how he plays xbox all the time, and doesn't help you with anything.

I wouldn't hide it. I would just tell him how I feel

Why do women think the answer to not getting enough attention is to either

A) Go psycho

B) Act like their mother

C) All of the above

If you need more attention maybe hes not the guy for you.

I beat my bf ps3 with a golf club. Then threw it out the window. Then beat it again. Something about not having a mans full attention, just make us go alittle crazy.

Source(s): assassin's creed 3 can go kiss my ass

I would try talking to him, but whatever you do don't start nagging him, or freaking out, it will only make him worse! If you calmly talk to him a few times and he doesn't listen then i would just give him one last warning and if he didnt listen i would just leave and find someone who payed attention to me and helped me out.

Personally i wouldn't do this to my boyfriend.

Boys are programmed to do that.

If you give him a 'time limit' he may see that as you trying to control him.

If i was you i'd do what i did, talk to him & tell him you want to spend time together.

Worked for me.. :)

I'm certain he would trade you for XBox games. Restricting a person doesn't really change their desires. If he's weak-willed then he will stay weak-willed.