Alex Jones website "infowars" Dead on, or full of BS?

If its full of BS what articles currently on the site do you not agree with.

• Mr. W
    Favorite Answer

actually most of the articles on that website are actually articles taken from other news websites. so as long as you can believe the articles that come from the other websites, then yes it is dead on. some of the articles that are created on infowars are a little far fetched but most of the time they are pretty dead on

In everything I have heard from Alex Jones, there is an air of truth with an undercurrent of hatred. I think there may be some weight to some of his claims. But, I also believe that he would be pushing daisies, if what he is doing did not help some greater human power.

A lot of what he says is absolutely correct. My problem with him is that his show seems like pure theater and even fear mongering at times. I prefer listening to Hour of the Time. You actually get some very good info about the law and on how to fight back. You can now get Bill Cooper's entire mp3 library on their website as well. Great info on the site.

Why don't you just take the long view on this? Sit back, and see how many of his predictions pan out. If he's proven to be a hysterical wingnut most of the time, you have your answer.

You can also read back through the archive of things he's said in the past, to see how close to the truth he was.

I do this with Rush Limbaugh, which is how I know he's full of crap.

BS. The complexity of real life is too difficult for people like Alex Jones, so they try to divide people, gather followers and make their ideas superior. Don't let them.

• He does document his articles. Of course, most people believe government is god, so anything that shows evil in government must be a lie, because government loves us and only wants to keep us safe and warm.

"If its full of BS what articles currently on the site do you not agree with."

Spare me. Jones has no credibility and I have no interest in parsing every article on his web site. It would be pointless.

A lot of truth with a few errors because we're all human.

He's the equivalent of Vince McMahon. I suspect his mouth breather followers also believe that professional wrestling is "real".

It's mostly conspiracy theories