Runescape - My Amulet of Fury turned into a Amulet of Power. How did this happened?

1 week ago i made over 6000000 gp with merching on Runescape. I bought an amulet of fury and wanted to sell it for more. i clicked on sell and it turned into a amulet of power.

i already sent a mail to the headquarters of Jagex and sent a bug report but no answers yet.

i sold it on G.E.

Favorite Answer

If you sold it on the GE, then it may be this bug that has been happening to a lot of people. And since you already sent in a report, I would just be extremely cautious selling - though I'm not sure what I can tell you that would help.

Source(s): veteran player

capability Amulet = +10 capability, GE mid cost 6515 capability Amulet = +6 str, +6 attack, +6 defence, GE mid cost 3519 i grow to be going to assert, capability, by using fact it continuously was once extra value-effective, yet now the capability, in spite of the undeniable fact that it makes use of a extra costly gem, is extra value-effective, if the Grand replace cost is relatively "stay", some products have unrealistic expenses. So, with a capability, you provide up 4 capability, yet earnings 6 attack and 6 defence, and maybe the upward thrust in attack (fewer misses) counters the the 4 factor loss in capability (maybe -one million on max hit). If those expenses are real looking, then it isn't the foregone end that it would be if the amulet of capability grow to be extra value-effective.

If you bought it from a player (outside of the G.E.) then you got scammed.

Always check the final trade screen to confirm the trade before you click accept.