Girls what does it mean when you say this please help easy 10 points, need girl answers?

If a guy send you a flirty message and you say "ewww, hahaha LOL" (with the laughing) or does that mean you like it and are flirting back in just a different way?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like she was just kidding and still flirting with u. Usually the LOL is used when someone is playfully flirting. Especially girls.

• 8 years ago

It means she's annoyed and doesn't really like you but likes you as a person so she does't want to hurt your feelings. She probably doesn't really want to flirt to talk about anything sexual and maybe you could back off a tad, text less and text about friendly little topics but don't get flirty.

• 8 years ago

I would say that isn't flirting but is more of a joke... I would answer back like that in a friendly manor and she is just casually going along with the conversation :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Could be, depends on the girl. Sometimes they feel as if that's flirting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

That response doesn't sound like flirting to me but i don't know the whole situation...

• 8 years ago

I used to say that if they were getting too flirty and "us" and I didn't want an "us" to happen.

But it varies from girl to girl

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It sounds like she was trying to tease you, I know i only say something like that with a LOL after it when i'm trying to tease a guy.

• 8 years ago

You can never tell these days. More and more girls are getting sicker and sicker.

• 8 years ago

No that is not flirting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.