Girls what does it mean when you say this please help easy 10 points, need girl answers?

If a guy send you a flirty message and you say "ewww, hahaha LOL" (with the laughing) or does that mean you like it and are flirting back in just a different way?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like she was just kidding and still flirting with u. Usually the LOL is used when someone is playfully flirting. Especially girls.

It means she's annoyed and doesn't really like you but likes you as a person so she does't want to hurt your feelings. She probably doesn't really want to flirt to talk about anything sexual and maybe you could back off a tad, text less and text about friendly little topics but don't get flirty.

I would say that isn't flirting but is more of a joke... I would answer back like that in a friendly manor and she is just casually going along with the conversation :)

Could be, depends on the girl. Sometimes they feel as if that's flirting.

That response doesn't sound like flirting to me but i don't know the whole situation...

I used to say that if they were getting too flirty and "us" and I didn't want an "us" to happen.

But it varies from girl to girl

It sounds like she was trying to tease you, I know i only say something like that with a LOL after it when i'm trying to tease a guy.

You can never tell these days. More and more girls are getting sicker and sicker.

No that is not flirting.