Guys: Do you think women don't realize how beautiful they are?

Unless a girl is clearly drop dead gorgeous, most girls are very critical of their appearance and don't think of themselves as being all that pretty. But guys on here rave about the beauty on women in general all the time, not just the beauty of models and actresses. Are most women more attractive than they realize?

• Danty
    Favorite Answer

I think girls want to look their best, because they think men will fall for them more. But the cruel fact is, if someone goes up to you and check you out BECAUSE of your look, then that's exactly what they do. They go for the look.

As a guy, looks to me dosn't matter a single bit. I like a girl with a nice smile and maybe a bit charming. A good personality is worth a million more than good loooks.

I make sure to give my girlfriend enough compliments about her look too. Because I know it makes her feel good. She's beautiful and deserves to hear it. But her beauty is just another bonus of the whole package. If you understand what I mean. My love does not depend on it.

Girls are not insecure because of guys but because of other girls. Girls can be extremely judging and they will push you down to make themselves feel better.