The new spider man movie or the new batman movie?

I am going to the movies to marrow but I don't know what to see

Favorite Answer

I would choose Batman. Spiderman you already know everything is going to happen, but with Batman you don't and since it's the last one, I would go watch it.

Hope it helps! ;)

• ?

I thought that Spider Man was better by a hair. But both of them are just okay and both of them take themselves way too serious for how silly they are. Both of them have great casts but both of them don't utilize the whole cast to its fullest potential.

TDKR- 5/10

Spider Man- 6/10

P.S. My favorite that is out right now is Moonrise Kingdom.

Source(s): Saw all three movies.
  • yau

the 2nd. record all rightused to be the out of the user-friendly villain via skill of a strategies, and his scraps with spider-guy have been the spotlight of the sequence. The instruct scene is with out doubt between the friendly action scenes ever. additionally, it dealt with spideys subjects properly and with coronary heart. the 1st action picture in any respect situations felt subdued to me, and the third exchange right into a extensive quantity, regardless of the shown fact that an friendly one in many situations. The 2nd is the main properly shaped

Although The Dark Knight Rises is amazing, it's not The Dark Knight, and still, I rather The Amazing Spider-Man. It was funnier and more relatable, although not as epic.

The Dark Knight Rises rules...

• If you're feeling like watching a serious movie of epic proportions, definitely go TDKR. But if you're just looking to watch a light, comedic, romantic reboot (Just to see how they do it differently), go spidey.

I found both movies good and worth my time and money.

Both of them were good but, you might wanna see Batman

Source(s): Seen them both.

See both of them, but if you can't decide, I'd say The Dark Knight Rises

Spidermans a homo

Batman! ...Just make sure you don't get killed.