Whats the Curfew Law In Pa On This?

I was with a friend.. we are both 19 and we picked up my girlfriend. so she could get something to eat at sheetz. It was after curfew and she is a minor and we got pulled over cause my friends headlight was out, and he said since shes a minor he had to take her home. We live in Pa. If she isnt seen on the streets which she wasnt and didnt even get out of the car was he allowed to give her fine?

I actually looked up our city ordinance dealing with this. I found a loophole and found out he was just being a jerk. He was illegally following us around earlier as well for no reason for a long time so we can fight harassment too.

Thanks Pat for being a douche and wanting to prove you wrong. I know how to look things up and I have connections to finding things.

There are loopholes I have friends on the force and they said if i really wanted to i could file harassment for him following us all night. ******* dumbass fool

• Ben
    Favorite Answer

City ordinance

Don't be confused by the term "off the streets". In reality, it means in house under supervision.

There is no state law in PA. It's a local issue. If the curfew law in your town is anything like where I live in PA then curfew means you can't be out of the house after curfew, and a car is not your house.

ADD: There are no loopholes and it's not illegal for an officer to follow you, especially as your girlfriend WAS violating the law. You're full of sh*t.

If she's not in her mommy/daddy's house, she's in violation of the curfew law.

Cops can follow you for any reason they feel like, fool.

If you knew how to look things up, then why are you so stupid that you chose to ask things anyway? There is NO loophole, dumbass.

• Pat

There is no state curfew in PA.

some municipalities have curfews, and yours says whatever it says.

So look it up.

Yeah.

You don't know how.

See folks.

THIS is why our schools need to teach civics.