Good presents for friends mom?

I go to school far from home, and my friend's family has treated me like their family. I go back in a few weeks and I want to bring a present for each family member. I already have one for my friend, but I don't know what to get her mom. I know she loves coffee but I'm not gonna get her coffee, she already has the best lol.

But what other stuff? like Scarfs, pashmeres??

Favorite Answer

I've encountered many moms that will not purchase the best kitchen equipment, no matter how trivial, small or inexpensive, because they think it's an excessive indulgence on themselves. If there is a small kitchen tool used to make coffee, do some research and find the best. She will love it. Ask your friend for help.

• Skye

Hmmm. It's kind of hard not really knowing the mom. Coffee is the only thing I know about her. Let me thing for a minute here. (I usually pride myself on being able to select excellent presents.)

Okay, how about: A crystal to hang in her window, or a stained-glass window hanging, or a windchime (I love them)? A gift of a massage? An angel figurine?

I would suggest going to a metaphysical gift store because I bet that you will find something there that she doesn't have and may never have even though about ever gettting for herself. Also, check out Nancy Noel website nanoel.com. She has some beautiful pictures and you can get them in many different sizes. I'd focus on something special, just for her, or something that will remind her of you and something that she sees or uses every day (hopefully). Maybe even a water fountain for outside her front door! Another thing that I really love, item #131712 or item #2129107 in the catalog or website femailcreations.com. Or buy some coffee soap, a coffee-smelling candle, and maybe even a coffee tree you can grow yourself (see the following link):

http://coffeetea.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&...

Then put a little card in there and say, 'Think of me whenever you smell this smell! I know I'll be thinking of you when I smell it!"

LOL! I'm not sure what your budget is, so this should have covered any budget. Good luck. I'm sure she will appreciate it.

I know you don't wanna get her coffe but have you tried the cat poo coffee in some shops or ow abouta coffe syrup set from like costa, tk max tesco sainsbury asda morrisons or how about a potted plant or some bath stuff like a pack from lush!

Hope she will like what u get xxx

I would get her a simple thank you card with maybe a gift card to a certain store or maybe a starbucks giftcard. You could even get her a song album from an artist she likes. Hope this Helps. :)

Thumbs me up if you love me

Thumbs me down if you love me

Dont do anything at all if you love me