Need a site for Israeli news?

I need a link from which I can get news about the Israeli-Arabian conflict.

Yes, I know that you'd consider this as VIOLATION, as you did before.., all what I've done is writing the word (Israel), I got my self reported and almost suspended. So despair is still falling on me.., report me hurry up !!!, what are u waiting for???

Favorite Answer

Google is the BEST search engine that can do the job lo! if your questions still considered as a violation then try Google answers. don't blame the Yahoo! Answers team because i believe that you were reported by their automated system, according to me the best site that which contains news of the Arab-Israel conflict is http://www.ifamericansknew.org/ other sites may contains such a strong hatred speeches according to the opposites, regards

• virgod

You can Google hundreds of sites, including Israeli. Just be patient and persistent and you'll find what you are looking for. Good luck.