How to ask a girl out on a date?

I'm an 18 year old college student and so is she. I really like her and I've heard that she MIGHT feel the same way. I want to ask her out on a date but I've always been very shy and I get cold feet when I get ready to ask her. How do I ask her? If she accepts, where/what should we do? I never really done this before so I need ideas!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Ask her, even if she does not feel the same way, at least she will know and will appreciate you telling her. Girls hate it when its so obvious a guy likes her but doesn't tell her.

Just ask her out casually, even if you get all nervous she'll think its cute.

It wont hurt to ask ;)

Plus, time is going to go by so fast, don't lose your chance!

• 8 years ago

Man up. If you wanna take the risk, ask her out publicly. If 10 people were around watching you asking her out, she would definitely feel bad saying no.

If not, do it alone but don't do it creepily. If she says no, don't take it personally. She's probably busy or just not interested in you.

If she does say yes, best date would be a dinner, movie and watching the skies in the car alone :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hey so um maybe we should go out next week. Like a date

• 8 years ago

Ask her out. That's it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Just grab her ***

Shell know

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

just tell her! be a man!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.