What comes to mind when I say Miley Cyrus?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The dauqhter of Billy Ray Cyrus. & The fact that Mrs. Miley is enqaqed. Oh , & that when it comes to Miley Cyrus , the thinqs she did in the past & now.. all you could think in mind is She's growinq up or she's tryinq to turn into Britney Spears.

• 8 years ago

Hannah Montana

• 8 years ago

Liam Henderson

• 4 years ago

i dislike Miley Cyrus witrh a keenness eeeeeessspecially HANNAH effing MONTANA!!!!!!! maximum of all, i rreeeeaallly dont like her pretend wannabe smile and that horrendous wig she wears on all those infants gizmo issues. i think of maximum of my hatred is in all possibility with the aid of jealousy seeing as shes being riduculously overpaid and publicised and shes in user-friendly terms 15.... this maybe a criminal offense, yet i heard her "see you back" music the different day on the radio no longer understanding it replace into her questioning "ah, that's kinda o and catchy" realised it replace into her and then....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dee
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Her Aussie bf, Liam Hemsworth.

• 8 years ago

Hanna Montana, pop music singer, redneck country girl, hollywood movie star, wearing booty jeans cut vary short

• 8 years ago

ayyan cuz she resemble to miley cyrus check her page https://www.facebook.com/AYYANMODEL or write ayyan on google

• Ariana
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

texas girl..I hate her voice..sounds like a total farm girl

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.