who thinks theirs nothing wrong playing these Rated "E" Games when you are 20 years old?

I'm a 20 year old guy that still enjoys playing these Rated E Games cause it means that it's rated E for Everyone meaning everyone can play no matter of what you are & I'm sick of the Whole"you are too old to be playing games like that cause it's a kids games & Adults plays games like Call Of Duty & a game with guns in it that's what the hardcore gamers are playing not these kiddie & babyish games cause I will only play games with guns in it & it has tons of blood & gore not these colorful games like Mario those games are for babies not for the hardcore gamer like myself " I can play & buy what ever I like cause it's my life & my money & I can spend on whatever I want it's not your job to force people down their throats on what game to buy & play cause you said so . I'm having way more with my rated E Games that so many of you put it down cause how it looks but don't let the looks fool you cause if it looks " Gay , Kiddie & babyish " to you for the rest of us it's looks fun to play cause graphics don't make or made the game it's the game-play that makes the game that's why so many Mario games sold so well cause of it's game-play . Video games are about fun & a good old time fun that what most people forget that video isn't supposed to be feel realistic but to feel unrealistic cause video games wasn't supposed to be "realistic" Video games supposed be that things you cannot do in real life & take you to this fantasy world & people but or play on a consoles to play it not to watch it or stare at it that what the Wii did right this generation it's all about the games not the specs , the hardware , or how powerful you system & how good the graphics are but how good the games are & how fun it is not how bad the the graphics looks cause I don't based my games on graphics I based my games on the game-play & the fun factor .

sorry for my spelling mistakes or my bad grammar

Favorite Answer

I agree. A rated E game means E for Everyone. It doesn't matter what age you are. Dont let people tell you what games you should play at a certain age. Im 14 and i play pokemon still, even though people keep saying it is aimed and 5 year old's. Nobody is too old for a game, they might be too young for it, but never too old for it.

Source(s): I AM A GAMER

Well to be honest, I believe that if somebody wishes to play ANY game in the world, then it is their choice. Your never too old for any game. If it entertains you, then its doing just what its made for. I'm 16 and play BanjoKazooie because its fun as ever! So being 20 shouldn't mean that you need guns and explosions and realism to have fun. You can have whatever fun on whatever game you choose. Its all a matter of opinion if the game shouldn't be played. You wanna play SpongeBobSquarePants at 50 years? YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD! Nobody can stop ya!

E= everyone. If you enjoy playing these games, what difference does it really make what other people have to say. Some ppl just really love to tell you what to do, and will look for every opportunity to correct the way you do things. I'm 18 and I play games of most ratings, including E. Don't worry about those annoying ppl. Just do what you want to do.

It ok, I play E rated game sometimes too. It just means you enjoy the classics or something different, because most M rated games have the basic kill each other style but I enjoy every type.

Why must he quit video games simply due to the fact he is turned 20? A few of us prefer our entertainment to be a little bit extra interactive than sitting in front of the television looking at basketball. You might even need to check out taking part in some games with him.

There's nothing wrong with it. There are a lot of awesome rated E games.

there is most definitely nothing wrong with playing Rated E games.

Never heard of 'E' rated before. I know UC, U, PG, 12, 15 & 18. I just play whatever.

• Tamrat

I feel you. Everyone means, everyone. Babies, teens or 20+.