Janie asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Weight loss and dieting ideas?

What are some good ways to lose weight and how can I stay motivated?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • Brian
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I lost a lot of weight by jogging at least 30 minutes a day and stayed motivated by listening to some rock or hard rock music. That's probably the best advice I have other workouts will work but it'll take more time and it's a bit boring.

Hope I helped

P.S.

Don't listen to soft or calm music while your doing this because it'll get you more relaxed and it'll make you want to sit down.

• 8 years ago

it really is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Check out 15-20 minutes of HIIT Cardio 3-4 times a week and you should see the results pretty quick. (High Intiesity Interval Training)

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I suggest walking at least 30 minutes (on most days of the week). If you don't have a treadmill, you can walk around your neighborhood or at the park. Or even riding bicycle. For me changing some eating habits and exercise helped me a great deal. I cut out soda & juice, lowered salt intake and added some "superfoods" to my diet.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The way that i kept my self motivated enough to lose weight is i made a chart of my weight everyday and put it on my fridge. With the right diet and exersize you will love to see the numbers decreasing everyday. (fyi- you need to restrain yourself from fat foods and overeating or the exersize will just be burning off what you just ate and you wont lose weight. )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

put up more christmas lights

• Gerard
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Green tea helps in burning more calories because it cantains bioactive substance

• 4 years ago

don t save calories up to splurge on junk

• 8 years ago

It's pretty simple. Eat healthy and exercise. You'll be motivated by the numbers on the scale going down.

• 4 years ago

Consume low calorie food

• Zella
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

if you find yourself at a weight loss plateau up the duration of your exercise routine by five minutes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.