Janie asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Weight loss and dieting ideas?

What are some good ways to lose weight and how can I stay motivated?

• Brian
    Favorite Answer

I lost a lot of weight by jogging at least 30 minutes a day and stayed motivated by listening to some rock or hard rock music. That's probably the best advice I have other workouts will work but it'll take more time and it's a bit boring.

Hope I helped

P.S.

Don't listen to soft or calm music while your doing this because it'll get you more relaxed and it'll make you want to sit down.

it really is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Check out 15-20 minutes of HIIT Cardio 3-4 times a week and you should see the results pretty quick. (High Intiesity Interval Training)

• ?

I suggest walking at least 30 minutes (on most days of the week). If you don't have a treadmill, you can walk around your neighborhood or at the park. Or even riding bicycle. For me changing some eating habits and exercise helped me a great deal. I cut out soda & juice, lowered salt intake and added some "superfoods" to my diet.

The way that i kept my self motivated enough to lose weight is i made a chart of my weight everyday and put it on my fridge. With the right diet and exersize you will love to see the numbers decreasing everyday. (fyi- you need to restrain yourself from fat foods and overeating or the exersize will just be burning off what you just ate and you wont lose weight. )

put up more christmas lights

• Gerard

Green tea helps in burning more calories because it cantains bioactive substance

don t save calories up to splurge on junk

It's pretty simple. Eat healthy and exercise. You'll be motivated by the numbers on the scale going down.

Consume low calorie food

• Zella

if you find yourself at a weight loss plateau up the duration of your exercise routine by five minutes