Has anyone ever successfully recovered their accidentally deleted youtube account?

When Google bought youtube they opted for me me to get rid of my youtube account that used a hotmail address to log in. I thought I was just deleting a log in ID for all 3 accounts it was refering to. Down at the bottom of the screen it let me choose to delete a youtube account associated with this email and some other type of account google owned, maybe blogger. It had both boxes checked by default. But I didn't think anything of it because I thought I was just sort of merging log-in IDs to an almighty google ID. I did not think it was refering to my youtube account I had used for seven years. So just like that it was gone. And, I've asked this before on here, and got no help. I am asking again in case someone has been successful trying to recover their own since then. Every time I go through the process using the old log-in info to reset the password, it finds the old account and will ask me verification questions to change the password. but what it actually leads to is changing my google account password, not my old youtube account. They have merged it with my new youtube account already associated to my google account. Google is too big for it's britches and they are impossible to reach. I have mailed a letter and I do have a contact number, but I think it's just a message directing you to the support page.

Favorite Answer

Two years ago there was an option that allows you to re-open an account once it's before 30 days have passed. They changed it, so you cannot re-open a closed account.

If you found a loophole, I'd like to hear it.

Btw, congrats on still using an account since YouTube started. Few people still use it anymore.

Hi Chad,

See here - http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl...

"The 'Reopening your account' form has been retired as of September 6, 2011. Unfortunately, you are no longer able to reopen a YouTube account you have previously closed."

-Alex