If a guy was saving himself for marriage, could this be reason why his gf would insist on marriage?

?

Favorite Answer

Only if she's a crazy. It's easy for a girl to get laid, and so if she wanted to get married, the only reason wouldn't just be for him to finally sleep with her. Like I said though, unless she's a crazy.

REASONS, THEY CAN VARY: She wants to feel like the relationship is 100% committed, she wants to start a family, she is ready to settle down, she loves him, she wants to control him, she's afraid to lose him, she is interested in his money, she is interested in stability, she wants him all to herself, she thinks he would be a good father or husband, she feels time is running out for her to have kids, she is tired of waiting and is putting pressure on him, she thinks if he agrees that will mean he actually loves her, she's afraid if he doesn't marry her then that means that she is not worthwhile, she is insecure, she is in love, her family is putting pressure on her, her friends are all married except for her, she is tired of people asking when she's going to get married, she thinks marriage can fiix the relationship, she thinks marriage will improve her life, she doesn't want to fornicate, she wants her parents to be proud, she wants others to think she is special, she wants to be loved, she's afraid of being alone, she is not educated enough to be financially independent, she thinks a man will protect her, since everyone does it, then she's suppose to as well, I can go on and on, do you want more or is this enough?

I was able to save my marriage thanks to my family and friends. I also read a lot about marital issues and tips on how to save your relationship. The ebook on this site helped me a lot http://savemarriage.toptips.org/

Check it out it's worth it.

No, it means that women generally are not attracted to him.