Lonely and Friendless..need help!?

Am 22 yrs old and I really don't have any friends and I get very lonely cause am mostly home on a Friday and Saturday night and everyday my mom has lots of friends so she's out most of the time enjoying her self (I rather not hang out her friends their very old school) I get lonely and I have no one to talk to at 22 yrs old you would expect I would be out parting hanging out with people my own age but nope am home either on the computer or watching t.v. I do have a job but I mostly work with older people. Where can I meet people my own age and meet new people I would like/love to have some friends I live in N.Y btw.

Thank-you

**PLEASE NO RUDE ANSWERS**

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

YOU LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY GIRL!!

Go to a club! Meet people, and be social! You're only 22, enjoy your life! :)

I hope I helped !

Best of luck ;)

Source(s): Life.
  • 8 years ago

i'll bet you were a very studious person that put a lot of time into her studies and little into socialization. new york has so many youth oriented organizations ( one of which i know) that are online, in the papers, like outh groups through church, ywca, etc. if you get desperate, go to the park. just start talking to someone.

• 8 years ago

My dear friend,join some charitable and social organization.Meet young volunteers there.You can visit orphanage also.

Source(s): I am a counsellor.
  • Boxer
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Take a friggin walk outside on the streets............at least get mugged once and have something interesting to talk about.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Maybe they have a blind date site for friends?

• 8 years ago

I'll be your online friend if u like

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.