Fiat 500 Abarth question? ?

I have never driven a manual shift before but I really want to learn. Is a Fiat 500 Abarth easy to change oil like at home instead of going to the dealer? Its a student cost with no high paying job question.

Favorite Answer

Changing the oil on any car is pretty universal for the most part. But, the easiest (and cheapest) way to do an oil change is to take it somewhere. They're certified technicians at a Fiat dealership, trust in them.

I did all my own oil changes at home on both of my cars until I bought a brand new one. Why be cheap and run the risk of ruining your car, especially an Abarth, by putting in cheap oil? Stands to reason that the high performance edition that car is would require at least a synthetic blend of oil so long answer short, yes it will be easy to do an oil change at home. No it will not be cheaper especially in the long run when you lose power and miss out on regular maintenence.

Source(s): A hundred or so oil changes.

It can be a mans auto at a mans cost. Novel on the commencing after which one day you'll ask your self if it particularly used to be a intelligent purchase. But until you do you'll by no means know! Do not maintain it too lengthy and determine your coverage neighborhood carrier possibilities earlier than shopping.