Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

I would like a coffee and a donut. Is it wrong to pose as a Christian on Sundays?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I thought you were posing as a cop. lol

• Robin
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No not at all... in fact it is a long standing tradition. In the Victorian age attending a christian service before receiving charity made good sense to both the giver and those receiving. To this day the Queen of England gives Maundy Money to the needy (children) after the Maundy service.

• L K
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

You do not have to pose as anything.....go to church and get your donut and coffee and while you are there stay for a good sermon. Just as you need food for the body, you also need spiritual food. You can get both at church.

• 8 years ago

Coffee and donuts, isn't that part of the Holy Communion?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

The Coffee is nasty and the Donuts are stale

Source(s): It's not worth it
  • paul c
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Not a problem stop by christians love when people mock their faith, oh wait you want to sneak in. I'm sorry I thought you wanted to share your deep thoughts in public with people that disagree with you.

My mistake I got you confused with a real adult,

I know your only 12 and the other kids still tease you about the time you got caught,"playing" with the neighbors dog. The photos they took of you two should be punishment enough. But kids are cruel and the dog seemed happy. So who is to say what's what ?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes,it is,but give them some time and they will find out the truth.-Jesus Christ

For greater fullness of graces and greater glory in heaven,

Pray the Holy Rosary for world peace and for all of Gods children to pray the Holy Rosary,and here is a blessing and a loving hug from God for you all.

Explore and discover the many gifts of APPARITIONS that God has sent to show you the way into heaven.

The Holy Family.

Source(s): The Holy Apostle James the Greater
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Our church actually has an atheist outreach program, so no posing needed, Sweetie

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Depends on what kind of donuts are on offer....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.