Skyrim misc objective glitches.?

Are they common in everyone's game? As I'm progressing far into the game, more and more misc objectives become undoable (at least 5 atm). Weather certain dialog wont show, or a location is empty when it should have the target within.

The most frustrating one for me now is I've just sided with the Blades and on my first dragon hunt mission, the dragon is nowhere to be found at the supposed location, just a hovering marker. So I'm screwed before hardly getting started :/

Very often this happens. Not only in misc objectives, but in main ones to. Always keep saves. 3 or more non auto save at a time to revert to if it happens

Source(s): experience

Yes, Skyrim is an incredibly glitchy game. You can also get quest items stuck in your inventory. (But they don't really take any weight, so it's not that much of an issue)