I am in love and need help.?

The first day of freshman year ( I am going to be a junior in 2 weeks) I fell in love with this girl named Rosie. Me and her ended up being best friends but my feelings never went away they just got stronger. She knows I love her and yesterday we got into the conversation about us dating ( we had a few discussions but she never gave me a good excuse mostly saying we are best friends and it would be awkward). So yesterday Rosie said " I don't want to date you because I know if we did date I know it would be a serious relationship and I don't wanna waste that now as a teenager because I am always tempted to cheat with everyone I am in a relationship with so I would wanna save our relationship until after I grow out of the cheating phase". I love this girl with all my heart so if you have any advice on what I should do tell me. Should I wait or should I try to convince her that we would have an amazing relationship. ( we are best friends and know everything about each other and tell each other everything)

I think you need to give this girl some room. She told you what she needs, which is time to mature into a person that can have a serious relationship.

Source(s): Rosie's own words.

If she doesnt care u than u should also not care her,be frend with her only.and find the 1 who loves u not the 1 u love

best of luk:-D

Stay in contact, but don't hold yourself back from other relationships

You should try to stay in contact with this girl.