Is there a word for someone who wont date or be with anyone at all?

Like bisexual is someone who dates guys and girls and homo sexual is someone who only dates the same gender as them

6 Answers

  • Joshua
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    This is normally referred to as being "asexual."

  • 8 years ago

    Yes, it is called Asexual. Which means that you aren't sexually attracted to anyone. It is also sometimes called 'nonsexual'.

  • 8 years ago

    Yes there is and that is called an asexual usually. They just have no sexual all... I know one kind of...

  • 8 years ago

    Aromantic asexual.

    AKA "aro ace".

    Source(s): It's what I am! :D
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

    Scared no there is not its their choice if they are not ready yet.You can not force them into dating.

    Source(s): Life
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.