I have a dule ach in my mid left calf that has been there for about a month and half what could it be?

it is right below my knee about 2 inches....it does not hurt all the time but I have it there every day. I am concerned it could be a blood clot or cancer.

Favorite Answer

Your muscle tightened up to give you that pain, it's like a spasm that didn't go all the way tight but didn't release either. Freeing up your calf muscle will release the muscle to get rid of that ache for you and here's how to free them up:

Calf muscle:

While sitting pull your leg into your lap. Take the hand on the same side of your body as the leg and wrap your fingers around the front of your leg, about midway, so you can press your thumb into the muscle in the back of your leg. Then take your hand from the opposite side and place it right under your first hand so you can press your thumb into the muscle as well. Then press both in with a good amount of pressure and hold. Now relax your body by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed. After 45 seconds slowly raise the front of your foot upward as far as you can, then release the pressure on the muscle, but continue holding the front of your foot upward for another 30 seconds.

For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.

challenging stuff seek from search engines like google that can assist