Where is a good place to level combat in runescape?

I am currently level 90 combat, 70 strength, 73 hp, 72 attack and 71 defense. Where should I go to level up these skills and which skills should I level up first. I am a member so anywhere in a members area or free to play area. Mostly I've been training on cyclopses or whatever. If there is any better place for someone with my skill level then that'd be great.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Try to train on spiders in stronghold or you can train on Armour zombies (requires defender of varrock quest) another place is dagannoths (location Lighthouse basement After completing Horror from the Deep quest )

Good luck

Source(s): use to be a runescape player

Try training on giant spiders in the stronghold, its 1 of the best areas to train for non-members and members. I got 80atk there, and a friend of mine got 99str there.

I can show the area if u want, im gonna get 93atk there soon. RSN : Adre111

Source(s): Rs player

First of all you should level your attack or strength of first. Hp will come with them and defence will come fast if you have high strength and attack. Where to train, i would recommend training at rock crabs in Rellekka. They are easy to kill which means good xp.

Source(s): Played RuneScape for Eight Years Plus.

Soulwars. Be a noob killer and kill all the low lvs and you get zeals at the end of 23 mins (: