Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 8 years ago

I'm starting to breakout how can I prevent it from going into full blown acne?

Okay so my skin is usually pretty clear, but I'm starting to get those little bumps that are sure to turn into acne.

Anyways I wash my face twice a day, and use astringent and moisturizer twice as well.

Like I said my face is usually relatively clear so, this doesn't happen very often.

Any advice would be awesome!!! I'm desperate!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Favorite Answer

Acne is mostly caused by internal problems, like hormones. The best defense is just to take care of your health. Exercising regularly can help keep your hormones balanced. Eat more fruits and veggies and less sugar and junk food. Also digestion problems can cause acne so make sure to get enough fibre and water to stay regular

You really can't stop puberty - I'm there right now and trust me pimples are the worst thing that can happen to your face :) - but I get heaps if I'm stressed or I've eaten heaps of greasy food or if ur a lady ... U know maybe once a month?

But if your parents had really bad acne when they were goin through puberty then there's not much you can do to stop it. Just try and find the best skin Care products for YOU as some actually aggravate the skin and make acne worse :.. But if u do get it and it doesn't go away talk to your parents about seeing a doctor and maybe getting a prescription of anti biotics or skin care creams

Hope this helped :)

Source(s): My own continual experience...

Well, I suggest using noxzema anti-blemish pads. You can get them at Walmart for $4. It contains 2% salicylic acid. It especially helps if you have oily skin. It also helps further breakout.

Source(s): I use noxzema anti blemish pads