What if a husband antagonized his wife to the point of..?

Causing her to have an affair, deliberatly so he could kick her outta the house and get custody of their child??

Favorite Answer

Affair or not doesnt mean he will get custody. America is still part of the bible belt and courts always favor the mother over the father.

Source(s): Life at 49.
  • Demi

I'd call him clever and her an idiot for not filing for a divorce due to irreconcilable differences and having an affair instead. If someone can't recognize emotional and/or verbal abuse, no matter what the reason, then get the hell out of dodge ASAP they probably don't stand much of a chance in life anyway. Also, blaming an affair on the behavior of another is intellectually dishonest. I would take a very dim view of that, as would most others, I think. If someone is going to do something like that, they need to take responsibility for their actions, not try to place blame on another for their own dishonorable behavior. She needs to woman up.

No one can force another person to have an affair. Any woman who would claim to be victim of that game is fooling herself. And no court of law will entertain that kind of defense.

She always had the choice to simply leave and-- with a clear conscience-- apply for custody of the child.

Looks like he did this deliberately... However.. no one forces anyone to go threw with seeking out and having an affair. I am afraid that is all on you/the person. But.. if that were the case.. he doesn't want you clearly and divorce is your only option now.

• Arlene

Nobody 'causes' you to have an affair; you have to want to in the first place. You can't blame someone else for that I'm afraid.

Source(s): It's the truth.

No one causes someone to have an affair! Just like you cannot blame someone else if someone commits suicide.

lmao . you caused the affair he just bothered you lots, should have filed for one before him siteing mental harassment on his part. sorry beauty hugs

Ok if you already knew what he was doing and did it anyway that was dumb of you.Never let anyone control your way of thinking or you.When you do they get what they want anyway.

Source(s): Life
  • LilJoe

sounds like 2 sick individuals trying to get ahead of the other.. DIVORCE and MOVE ON

• india

I have no use for people who manipulate each other.