Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 8 years ago

I always have cramps when i have tae kwon do?

So I have been doing tae kwon do for a while and i always have cramps... This week I have to take my black belt test and I'm afraid I'm going to get a cramp cause I always do during class... So I need ways to get rid of cramps fast!! Plz HELP!!

Thank you! :)

Favorite Answer

Take some pain medicine and make sure you stretch out. Dont eat a big meal before the test and don't drink alot of water right before. Drink a good amount of water the night before and maybe a bottle an hour before the test. Most importantly if you get one during the test SUCK IT UP and dont let them see you're in pain.

Good Luck

Source(s): 2nd degree blackbelt in taekwondo

Pickles, orange juice and bananas. Eat a banana and drink some orange juice at breakfast or 30 minutes before you get physical. Problem solved. Potassium is what does the trick!

Source(s): RN/Medic

Cramps where legs or stomach?