Jeff
Jeff asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

How receptive will Jewish dudes be at the Wailing wall to hear about the golden plates and space Jesus?

Favorite Answer

They probably will be VERY receptive to Romney's promises of attacks on Iranian nuclear power plants. All Israel has to do is guarantee the American Jewish vote in November.

• no

It shows your total stupidity of the facts about the Israeli Jew (not to be confused with the American Jews for the most part).

When a former president of the Mormon church went to Jerusalem to pray and dedicate Israel to the return of Jesus, Ben Gurion himself asked that Mormon President for a copy of the prayer. At that time, the Mormons in the US were of no power, and very little political influence, but the leader of Israel saw the good intentions and respected them. In fact, he made note of this dedication prayer in his History of Israel.

You are a troll.

As for one of the "answer trolls". The Jews believed in more than one god also, but chose ONE to worship. That is what the Mormons believe also, although many today don't understand that. Also, your term is WRONG! Polytheists WORSHIP more than one god, and neither the Jews nor the Mormons do that. They believe (or did originally) in Many gods and worship only one.

Again, at " the answer trolls", why do you only attack Mitt Romney? One of YOUR gods of liberalism, Harry Reid is also a Mormon, and unlike Mitt, he wasn't born into it... He went out of his way to CONVERT! .... Trolls.

Jews are typically more tolerant of others Religious beliefs than the typical atheist or muslim.

And before any one has a conniption I realize Israel is rather aggressive in defending itself sometimes going so far as to be on the offense but when you are surrounded by countries and people that want nothing more than to see your destruction you need to be a little aggressive.

Very cool, Israelis have a great sense of humor. One could not endure what they had to and not walk away.

Why do you think some of the greatest Comedians are Jewish.

Several of the Mormon religious beliefs can be refuted by simple archeology and DNA studies of the Native Americans.

• Di

Probably more receptive than the guy who said "I will stand with my Muslim brothers."

They'll really like the part of how Mormons are polytheists, with God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost all being separate gods, and with God the Father married to a goddess wife, with whom he has sex in order to create human souls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavenly_Mother_%28Mo...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Mormonism

• Sparks should fly. Lightning could strike someone just to prove gods wrath. If you believe in a god, that is.

FALSANI:

What is sin?

OBAMA:

Being out of alignment with MY* values

FALSANI:

Do you pray often?

OBAMA:

Uh, yeah, I* guess I* do.

It's not formal, me* getting on my knees. I* think I* have an ongoing conversation with God. I* think throughout the day, I'm* constantly asking MYSELF* questions about what I'm* doing, why am I* doing it.

.

Source(s): Lots more of Bad Luck Barry's arrogant bloviating can be found in the Falsani Interview.

ur mom and dad might find you funny but i don't get it.