What are some of the best tasting drinks to get you drunk fast?

I am looking to get drunk without knowing there is alcohol in it, as i love being drunk but i don't like the "alcohol taste" i have a rather large alcohol tolerance so it will need to be strong but the taste is a bit more important because while Everclear gets the job done quick i have no intention of drinking that straight very often

Thanks in advance for all the help

Favorite Answer

goldschlager straight its cinnamon. I killed a 375ml in an hour and a little I got ruined. It was so smooth. Ill never do that again. You can mix that with Gingerale thats a good mixer. Or Bacardi Dragonberry Rum its 36% and tastes like Strawberry very smooth another one I can drink straight w/o tasting the alcohol taste.

Sounds like you need a mix drink. Specifically, a mix that cancels out the taste of the alcohol within. Most citrus flavored drinks do this very well such as Vodka-7 (Vodka and 7-Up) or Twisters (Vodka and Orange Juice), or even a Vodka Cranberry. Just off the top of my head.

See sources for more ideas.

Heyo,

I like Disco Lemonade (Vodka, Blue Curacao, Lemonade) and Screwdrivers (Orange Juice and Vodka). Both of these drinks taste really good, so they're easy to down fast, like juice, which makes it hit unsuspectingly hard. Plus, Disco Lemonade has a really cool aqua blue color to it.

Have fun and party hardy!

Source(s): Personal Experience

How about a Long Island Iced Tea?

• Tom

shots of Jagermeister.