How to add extra jello to my belly?

i love my jiggle in my belly, my friends love it, and i want to make my tummy more soft and jiggly! how do i do so?

ps please dont answer with "why would i wanna do that?" read the question and answer the question

• Misc
    Favorite Answer

Monounsaturated fats are the healthy squishy ones. You get them in avacados, potatoes, sunflower seeds, crisps.

Avoid saturated fats, those are hard and bad for your health... You'd get a solid beer belly if you ate too much of those.

Just... Try not to get too fat. Burst some seams if you want, but try not to get to the point you can't fit through doors or walk...

Put a two litre water bottle plus a glass on your desk just about every morning. Get through it by means of lunch, and do the same within the afternoon. You’ll exercise better as well as recover faster if you’re hydrated. I drink some water whenever someone asks me a ridiculous question or sends a dumb email... find something that works for you personally!

Become an expert in what you’re doing. Learn how and why things work and you’ll have faith that they're going to. Check out a podcast known as Cut The Fat, and hear it when you’re exercising.

Utilize the 20 minute rule. Eat your current portion-controlled meal then, even if you feel hungry afterwards, wait for 20 minutes and see if you still do. Nine times away from 10, you won’t. If you do, eat 10 per cent additional.

eat lots of sugary foods. but it is VERY IMPORTANT you eat healthy good food for your health lots of fruit and vegetables and limited fried food so make sure you do that as long as you have lots and fruit and veg, drink lots of water do exercise about 3 times a week its ok to have lots of sugary foods eg cake,cheesecake,cookies,chocolate,ice cream whatever you want. so do that after your lunch have a couple of slices of cake, for dessert have 4 chocolate bars have or a tub of ice cream and snack on things like chocolate, ice cream, doughnuts, cupcakes with lots of cream and icing. just remember what i say exercise i mean just something to get your heart pumping like a long power walk, a jog, a cycle, a cardio workout, jumping on your bed ect so you dont effect your health but not toning exercises like weights or sit ups or squats because you dont want to tone up or it wont jiggle. i admire your confidence to not care about society and like your tummy the way it is good for you where all shapes and sizes and its fine im glad your showing that.

Obtain smaller plates. Little crockery means portion control is quite a bit easier – those diminutive helpings suddenly look huge and you’ll be happier to eat less.

Supplement your diet with Omega-3 – buy high quality and they’ll boost your energy and burn more fat.

• CAB

Keep shoving rich fatty food down your piehole and avoid any physical movement.

Get back to basics – burn more calories than you ingest.

I'll gladly give you some of my stomach fat!