Can someone who is in love with their partner cheat on them?

or is it not possible?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're truly, fully committed and you truly love them with no doubt and they love you back, then no. But this almost never happens. Either the person that cheats is being neglected by their partner, or they have a commitment issue, or maybe they had a fight and it was a moment of weakness. There are endless possibilities.

• 8 years ago

I'm not going to go into as much detail as i could on the subject haha but i will explain what i think: In my opinion, we are only human beings! we make mistakes. In addition to just being flawed, we are constantly growing and changing and becoming a new person. Sometimes, you grow out of one thing and into another. This is why so many long term relationships go bad.

• poke
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

If they are in love with their partner then hey wouldnt cheat.

Source(s): Poke
  • Meme
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Yes, cheating is easy. Anyone can cheat even if they are in love.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think it is very possible! If men think with their d*** and not their head, that's what happens. But in the end, he will always love that one girl.

• 8 years ago

No you should not cheat on others. If you do you are an *** hole and don't deserve anyone.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Ah yes of course its possible. Are you really that stupid or just troll troll troll troll???

• 8 years ago

Tat is dog.

Source(s): Opinion.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

i am not this

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.