Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Favorite Pokemon region?

Mine is probably Hoenn. I do not understand why people hate Sinnoh and Unova, a true Pokemon fan would just accept the new Pokemon. Anyways, my rant is done, so question speaks for itself.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have to love Johto, because with it comes Kanto, like a 2-for-1 sale, on HeartGold and SoulSilver. However, I did enjoy Sinnoh in terms of the world itself. Trekking through Mt. Coronet, tracking down the Regis on Platinum, and exploring other places such as the volcano where Heatran is, and the whole extra area after you beat the Elite Four makes Sinnoh an amazing place. I love Unova because of new battle mechanics and new Pokemon, but in terms of the world itself, I was a bit disappointed. However, Black and White 2 promises new areas, including a new place to start in, so I might be speaking too soon.

Source(s): Pokemon 9+ years (and still going)
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

1. Sinnoh - So many environments are packed into that vicinity. 2. Hoenn - similar to Sinnoh besides not as a lot. Three. Unova - good neighborhood, but not so good as Hoenn and Sinnoh. 4. Kanto - a little bit on the stupid part however I did develop up with it. 5. Johto - This region was once empty if Kanto wasn't in the recreation. Although I did like numerous the music from this region, this question does not ask for that.

• 8 years ago

Cool my favorite region is also hoenn Pokemon at hoenn are awesome. And I like sinnoh and unova :)

• 8 years ago

I would have to say Hoenn to because to me that one was the most interesting landscape that made it seem pretty big and the game itself for that region had a good storyline. Also I am like you too, I don't have any dislikes, just favorites.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

The first 3 ( Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn) the newer ones suck

• 8 years ago

Hoenn.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Kanto

• 8 years ago

All of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.