What is a good age to buy sims 2?

My mom won't let me get one

Favorite Answer

The Sims 2 itself has an age rating of 7+ and every expansion/stuff pack I have (I have seven) has an age rating of 12+, but I can't say that they are any more adult than the first one. You can make your Sims kiss and 'woohoo', but you can't actually see them having sex, and when they go to the loo or have a shower their adult content (hehe, pun) is pixelated, so you don't actually see anything. I started playing the sims at about five, and the sims 2 expansion packs before I was twelve and I'm actually way less sexual than other girls my age, so I can't say that making sims have babies has had a negative effect on me. I don't know how old you are, but since you are old enough to ask a question on yahoo with no spelling mistakes and decent grammar, I'd say you're old enough to play it.

Well i suppose 12 considering how the game is a 12 plus but like i use to play sims when i was 10 or 11 and if im honest with you, it should be a game for any age, the graphics are not great and its more of a child's game tbh the only reason why its a 12 is because of some of the scenes which are meant to be adult but tbh they show nothing, so if your not allowed it, just explain to her what it is and how its not all as you think.

Source(s): played sims when i was 10

I had sims from the age of about 6 then i got sims 2 when i was like 8/9. I got sims 3 when i was 13. It's not that bad, i was allowed it. You don't have to use the more 'adut' features and just play it like normal, without all them.

get it whenever, i got mine when i was in grade 4, but that was the first sims game. get it whenever, not a lot of adult content, unless you consider kissing adult content....

If your pretty young, and you might be, since you said 'let me get ONE', probably awhile. It has a lot of adult content.

Source(s): I have all the games.